Phase II Invitation
Here’s all you might want to know!
In the Spring of 2018 congregations from all around the Oregon Synod gathered in six locations to discuss congregational vitality, opportunity and ministry. These gatherings were based on ELCA Vitality Surveys completed by over 60 congregations, Trend Reports and some 583 person to person interviews between members of different congregations. That was amazing work!
The synod promised at these events that we would return to you to help interpret your congregation’s unique data. We’re ready to go!
A series of meetings are planned for February and March at the same six venues we used last spring. You’re invited to bring 3-5 leaders from your Oregon Synod congregation or ministry. Here are the dates:
- February 2 – two Portland area meetings. Westside – St. Andrews, Beaverton. Eastside – West Lynn Lutheran, West Lynn.
- February 16 – Grace Lutheran, Corvallis.
- March 2 – Peace Lutheran, Pendleton.
- March 9 – Grace First Lutheran, Bend.
- TBD – Crater Lake area gathering.
Start organizing your team now. More information will come your way this January/February.